Monday, March 31, 2014

Spotlight: Janell Bryan

My name is Janell Bryan, and my law office is located in Heber City, Utah.  I practice primarily in Wasatch County and Utah County, and have conflict Juvenile Court contracts in both of these counties.

The main areas of my practice are family law and parental defense law. One of the highlights of working as a juvenile court public defender are the other PD's.  We help each other to stay sane. It's also satisfying to assist parents through a somewhat confusing and stacked system, and see some of them prevail and succeed.

My recent favorite outcome was when I prevailed on a Motion to Reconsider when the Court ordered a removal at a pretrial, and the removal was based  primarily on the fact that my client didn't have health insurance at the time (yeah, I know, WTF?!?).

No comments:

Post a Comment