Monday, May 5, 2014

Spotlight: Justin Caplin

I'm Justin Caplin and practice in Utah County with Moody Brown Law doing family law and parental defense. I share a portion of a conflict contract here, primarily in American Fork and Orem juvenile courts.

I am a new attorney, been practicing for just under a year, and I really enjoy the parental defense work that I do.  With divorces I am helping to divide a family. With parental defense cases I feel like I am working with already severely broken families and trying to help them build and piece the family back together.

One case that I have enjoyed is with a father that had only seen his daughter a couple times in the past couple years.  After DCFS got involved, we've worked together to help him reestablish that relationship with her and begin to enjoy more frequent and regular parent time with his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment